Non-Conformance Management Software
Simple, fast, and effective. isoTracker’s non-conformance management software ensures that every non-conformance is properly recorded and addressed.
It helps businesses comply with standards and drive improvements.
The module can stand alone or integrate with our other quality management software.
isoTracker Non-Conformance Management Software Benefits
Non-conformance management is the process of ensuring that issues, mistakes, and deviations from specifications are identified and corrected.
Recording and managing non-conformances is an important element of any quality management system.
It minimizes the impact of quality issues and drives improvements.
It’s also necessary for ensuring compliance with quality standards, such as ISO 9001.
ISO 9001’s non-conformity definition is a simple one: failure to meet one or more requirements.
These include requirements specified in ISO mandatory clauses, as well as requirements set by customers, regulatory bodies, or your organization.
Examples of non-conformances range from isolated slip-ups where a procedure isn’t followed to not having a documented procedure in place at all, or failing to take corrective action to address a serious quality issue.
In ISO certification audits, non-conformances are classed as either major or minor.
It’s sensible to plan and conduct a certification internal audit, to identify non-conformances. Then these can be addressed before an external certification audit occurs.
Our non-conformance management software provides a central, reliable platform for recording and tracking non-conformances.
It also makes it easy to assign corrective actions and ensure they’re successfully implemented.
The software is designed to be effective and affordable for small to medium-sized businesses. See our range of pricing options.
Key features of our non-conformance management software:
- consistent, central recordkeeping
- use custom fields to capture information that your business needs
- reuse non-conformances created in another QMS module
- corrective and preventive action (CAPA) features
- assign corrective action tasks, with deadlines, to individuals or groups responsible for addressing non-conformances
- send automated task notifications and reminders
- use workflows to automate processes and ensure no step is missed
- advanced analytics and reporting
- access up-to-date analysis of non-conformances
- analyze historical data to spot trends and common origins, and determine corrective measures
- simplify failure investigations, root cause analysis, and identification of areas for improvement
- use advanced reporting features to keep senior management and other stakeholders informed