About Lennox Hill and isoTracker Quality Management
Lennox Hill specializes in providing innovative, competitively priced quality management software solutions over the Internet.
The company was founded by Christopher Stainow in 2004, and is based in London. It has international technical and marketing teams.
Lennox Hill’s first product, a Document Control module, was launched in late 2006. Among its earliest customers was the pathology department of a large UK hospital.
This was followed by Complaints Management, Audit Management and Competency Assessment modules.
Today Lennox Hill’s quality management software is used by customers across the world. These range from small businesses to large corporations and government organizations.
Our customers span industries ranging from healthcare to consumer products, manufacturing, aerospace, mining, oil and gas, design, consulting and more.
Lennox Hill is dedicated to:
- ensuring the security of our customer’s information
- keeping our products simple to use
- maintaining the competitive pricing of our products
- listening and reacting to our customer’s needs
- working effectively with partner organizations.