Complaints Management Software
Make complaint handling consistent, effective, and easy.
Our cloud-based complaints management system ensures that every complaint is properly recorded, assigned, tracked, and resolved.
The module can stand alone or integrate with our other quality management software.
isoTracker Complaints Management Software Benefits
Even for small to medium businesses, complaints management is an essential function.
A well-managed complaints process drives continuous quality improvement. It provides actionable insights about your customers and ways to improve your products or services.
Ultimately, it leads to increased customer loyalty and more business.
Companies may also need clear complaint processes to comply with legislation or quality standards. For example, medical device companies must meet ISO 13485 or FDA consumer complaint handling requirements.
Effective complaints management is also essential for complying with quality standards like ISO 9001 and ISO 10002.
isoTracker’s complaints management module simplifies complaints management, ensuring consistency and preventing anything from being overlooked.
It also equips organizations to respond proactively, to prevent future complaints.
The software is designed to be effective and affordable for small to medium-sized businesses. See our range of pricing options.
Key features of isoTracker’s complaints management system:
- central platform for recording and tracking complaints
- use custom fields to capture complaint details
- store and track all information about complaints and their investigation, resolution, and closure
- use a clearly defined workflow so no step is overlooked
- CAPA features for resolving complaints
- assign corrective or preventive action (CAPA) tasks, with due dates – and attach supporting documents, if required
- send automatic email task notifications with regular reminders
- automatically escalate reminders if due dates are exceeded
- automated stakeholder and customer feedback
- automatically email complainants to provide regular status updates and solicit feedback
- enable an independent party, such as a director, to review and close complaints
- advanced analytics and reporting
- generate reports to keep stakeholders informed
- analyze historical complaints
- provide up-to-date analysis of key complaint and CAPA performance metrics