Audit Management Software
Our cloud-based audit management software dramatically simplifies compliance. It helps companies conduct and pass audits, and drives improvements.
It also has built-in features for ensuring that audit and compliance issues are reliably resolved.
The module can stand alone or integrate with our other quality management software.
isoTracker Audit Management Software Benefits
Depending on applicable laws and regulations, businesses may be legally required to conduct internal audits.
Internal audits are also important because they help businesses:
- comply with standards
- prepare properly for external audits
- identify ways to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- mitigate risks.
Regular audits are essential for ensuring compliance with regulations and standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 22000 and ISO 45001.
However, traditional auditing is time-consuming. It can be disruptive – and often, not much is done with the results.
With automated audit management software, quality audits are faster, easier to repeat, and more accurate. It’s also easier to track, analyze, and report on audit issues.
This can help businesses:
- avoid costly non-compliance issues
- pass ISO audits and other external audit types
- drive continuous improvement, with real business results.
isoTracker’s audit management system centralizes and automates auditing processes.
It builds up a full history of audits and results so you can demonstrate enforcement of consistent processes and procedures.
It saves time; facilitates compliance with ISO and other standards; improves consistency; and generates automated audit reports.
It’s also affordable for small to medium-sized businesses. See our range of pricing options.
Key features of isoTracker’s audit management software:
- time-saving features for creating and scheduling audits
- use predefined lists and templates created from previous audits to create new audits
- attach supporting documentation
- schedule once-off or recurring audits
- options for creating audit checklists
- filter prior audits and review, edit or reuse existing checklists
- create checklists ahead of time or “on the fly”, when running an audit
- efficient running and scoring of audits
- choose between a pass/fail or graduated scoring system (graduated results can be tracked over time to identify trends)
- provide drop-down lists for selecting answers to checklist questions
- include space for entering comments to justify low scores or failures
- enable downloading of checklists as Excel spreadsheets; after these are completed offline, they can be uploaded or data can be transferred manually
- ensure an audit is considered complete only once all questions are answered and required comments are provided
- built-in CAPA features for resolving audit issues
- assign one or more non-conformances and/or root causes to failed questions or questions with low scores
- assign corrective and preventive action (CAPA) tasks, with deadlines, to specific individuals; the system will issue automatic task notifications and reminders
- automatically escalate issues that aren’t resolved
- close CAPA requests only once tasks have been properly completed
- Audit closure and reporting options
- get automatic reminders of incomplete CAPA tasks
- provide a custom list for choosing an audit opinion
- generate audit reports, enabling analysis of audit results (including CAPA outcomes)
- use built-in options to solicit feedback on the audit process and results