Complaints Management Software
Improve Customer Service Simply and Effectively
The isoTracker complaints management software enables you to keep track of your customer concerns simply and promptly. Recording, tracking and resolving customer complaints is a vital part of any organization’s quality management process. When a customer makes a complaint, they are also providing an opportunity to create a stronger and more profitable relationship. This is because complaints that are handled properly can be converted into increased loyalty and increased business.
IsoTracker provides a centralized and easy-to-use tool for recording and tracking complaints from any location - whether from your desk while responding to a customer call or dealing with face to face concerns from a customer. Complaints can be entered by any user and routed to qualified complaints administrators who then assign concerns according to the complaint type and product.
Complaints may also be directed for investigation to a number of users, such as a manufacturing site where specific analysis will be performed and replies made within a specific timeframe. Complaints may be flagged for corrective action and preventive action at any point of the process. A complaint history is available throughout the complaint handling process and after is has been closed.
- Simple and systematic process for online recording and tracking of customer concerns and complaints.
- Each complaint’s history is easily accessible with up-to-the-minute status of how the complaint is progressing through your organization, along with the actions have been taken, if any.
- Complaints can be recorded by any user, but are reviewed by a Complaints Administrator before being accepted into the complaints workflow.
- Links into Document Control and allows you to attach key documents to the complaint.
- Assign a severity level to the complaint and then choose to either inform other users of the complaint or get them to conduct failure investigation and identify the root cause.
- The responses to the investigation are interactive and the Complaints Administrator can restart an investigation if the results are felt to be insufficient.
- Record all investigation results, root cause analysis and recommended actions.
Corrective Actions, Preventive Actions and Escalation
- Assign corrective actions and preventive actions responsibility at any time throughout a complaint’s progress. Repeat the corrective action or preventive action if the results or proof of implementation are unsatisfactory.
- Once a CAPA request is initiated, the case remains open until the required action is completed and results are checked for effectiveness.
- Automatically escalates the complaint if a response to an event has not been received within a pre-assigned due date.
Notifications and Reports
- Pre-save email templates for every workflow stage in a complaint’s process. Quickly inform customers of progress at each stage by using the relevant pre-saved template which can easily be modified with pertinent information.
- Supports an effective messaging system using in-built task notifications and by emails to employees when they have tasks that need to be actioned.
- Extract historical complaints and spot trends and common origins of complaints in order to ensure timely preventive actions.
- Report on and analyse the complaint resolution process, including CAPA, and identify areas of improvement.
An effective customer complaints management system is essential to any business. In our competitive world it is has never been more important to have an effective system in place. Not only do you need to have such a system implemented, you also need to use it actively as part of your dedication to superior customer service.
Happy Customers means More Business
- An efficiently handled complaint can bring a positive response from a customer and becomes a key selling point.
- Improved service delivery means higher levels of confidence and repeat business.
- An improved reputation creates a snowball effect throughout the organisation and affects positively the culture and its methods of dealing with the outside world which shows up as reduced costs of doing business and in an improved bottom line.
- Less time and money spent attracting new customers as efficiently handled complaints will build greater customer loyalty.
- Gain more customers through word of mouth advertising from satisfied customers
- Unhappy customers not only buy less but also provide negative feedback to potential new leads making the task of simply maintaining the current level of sales very difficult
More Efficient Operations
- Complaints may reveal underlying business problems that otherwise would have remained hidden and allowed to grow in severity
- Fewer mistakes means less time and money spent fixing them which leads to an improved bottom line.
Q. How can I be sure that a complaint is not forgotten?
Each complaint is listed on the specific user’s Action Required list from the time of the complaint until it is closed. This is supported by notifications and email to the concerned individuals of their specific task responsibilities. Notifications are then removed once the task has been completed.
Q. How can I categorise a customer complaint?
Complaints are categorized by customer, product, complaint type, severity, time and person recording the complaint. The complaints can then be searched and listed across any of these categories.
Q. Can I automatically send an email apology?
Yes. Email templates can be pre-identified for each stage of a complaint’s lifespan. When a certain stage has been reached, email templates for that stage are displayed to be modified and sent to the complainant’s registered email address.
Q. Can key documents relating to a process or to a customer be attached to a complaint?
Once the complaint has been recorded, a document regarding the complaint or the customer can be selected from the Document Management and Control module or an external source. When the complaint is going through its various stages, the relevant document is included in the complaint’s details and accessible by all parties when responding to specific requests.
Q. How can I ascertain that the right people are informed at the right stages in resolving a customer issue?
When a complaint goes through its various stages, whether it is an Investigation, Non-Conformance, Corrective or Preventive Action, the relevant people are identified and informed of the complaint and any tasks they need to perform. Tasks have a due date associated to them and if that due date is exceeded, the system will automatically issue reminders and escalate the issue to a higher level.
Q. Can a Complaint be escalated to senior management?
Senior management can be informed of each complaint. Management can also be sent an escalation notification if the complaint has not been resolved within a specific time period.