Document Management Software System
Why Implement Electronic Document Management?
Applying best practices to the policies and processes of an entire organisation may seem like a very difficult task but as users of the isoTracker system can attest, it is really not that difficult or demanding.
Cloud-based Software and Easy to Use
As one of the first truly cloud-based Document Management Systems, the isoTracker document management software has been successfully used for at least 7 years by satisfied customers who all say the same thing…that they selected it and have kept using because of its Ease of Use. It is clearly not hard to see why with the following features:
- It is browser-based and accessible safely from any location
- Can handle any document, regardless of its format
- Facilitates collaboration and feedback
- Prescriptive workflow that ensures no lost documents
- Automates e-mail notifications and task reminders
- Designed by and for non-techies therefore simple and intuitive
- And much more…
Compliant Document Management
Along with its usability, the isoTracker document management system helps organisations to securely and safely manage documents so as to comply with FDA regulations and ISO quality standards. The document management software addresses the requirements of:
Integrated Document Management
isoTracker’s document management solution also integrates with the entire isoTracker Quality Management Software Suite which ensures compliance, provides more actionable information and leads to improved product quality. The isoTracker QMS system includes:
- Complaints and Issues management
- Internal and Third-Party Audit management
- Training and Competency Assessment management
- Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) management
Complete Document Management
The document management system has been used to handle a myriad of document control and change management issues within regulated business environments around the globe. Some of the industries served include healthcare, consumer products, manufacturing, mining, oil & gas, design, consulting and non-profit. These are all served by the document management solution, its complimentary modules and any additional features added to isoTracker. The objective being to improve quality, share better information and ensure the organisation’s compliance with the relevant regulatory or standards bodies.